Original Sewing Expo Walkie Talkie Cellphone Wristlet Kit (This kit is for OSQE registered students.)
- The kit includes everything needed to make the cellphone wallet except for coordinating thread.
- Included: Precut fabric for the body, strap and front pocket (Rainbow strips, neutral gray or black fabric for the body) ** The fabric may not be as exactly as shown but similar.
- Included: Interfacing, D-ring, Lobster clasp, zipper and hook and loop tape
- Included: PDF pattern downloaded upon purchase
- Please provide mailing address so that the kit can be shipped.
- Free Shipping Included to USA addresses
Description: Most of us don’t leave the house without our phones, and for those occasions you don’t want to take your whole purse along, this cute wristlet pouch is a great solution. Slide your cellphone in the front pocket and essentials in the zippered pocket. Just grab it, toss in your phone, keys and wallet and you’re good to go. This cellphone wristlet can be made to give as a gift for that person on the go or make one for yourself to use for a quick trip to the store.
Finished Size: 5” H x 8 1⁄4 ” W excluding wristlet strap
Walkie Talkie Cellphone Wristlet PDF Digital Sewing Pattern. Upon purchasing your pattern, you will receive an email with a link to download your pattern. This is digital product and digital products and patterns are non-refundable and non-returnable. Set your printer to print, "Actual" size or 100% for the pattern piece and measure the square for accuracy.
Original Sewing Expo Walkie Talkie Cellphone Wristlet Kit
PDF Pattern Download
Due to copyright laws, all patterns are non-returnable
Print this document actual size to make sure the pattern pieces print correctly and appropriately. Check that the printer is not set to scaling or fit to page.